Monday, October 09, 2006

Hawaii - Sorted

I finally arranged where I am going to stay in Maui. I had been having a struggle finding something that I could rent for such a long period of time, without committing to an even longer lease, that was somewhat affordable. Thanks to a lot of digging, input from my friend Joe who has lived there, and my travel agent who dug around all over the place, I have my accomodations and transportation sorted.

I'll be staying at the Outrigger Aina Nalu

It's a pretty suite deal, and I have a rental car included in my overall package, for the duration of my time there. The deal on the rental was cheaper than anything I could find for sale, so that has also worked out well. And it saves me having to arrange transportation to and from the airport. All is well.

Now all I have to do is finish off my stuff here, and get the heck out of Dodge.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home