Friday, June 15, 2007

Holy Cow, it's been 4 Months...

Where does the time fly?

Well, things have certainly been interesting in the last four months, of that i can assure you. The new job started slow, but has really taken off, both literally and figuratively. I have begun to work on a project which is based in Tulsa, OK. (O-o-o-o-oaklahoma!!) and this sees me flying there nearly every week. I have been returning to Seattle to visit my homies every weekend, but this weekend i am venturing down to Austin, TX (Don't mess with Texas!!) to see my nephew and his dogs. I guess i'll end up seeing my brother and sister-in-law as well.

All in all, things are good. And, i have friends pestering me for a return trip to Hawaii for Labor day, so who knows what will happen this summer.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home